Jehovah`s Witness/Judas

Question
QUESTION: Hello Pearl
My question is about Judas!
He was a chosen disciple
One of the Twelve disciple.
Pearl were did Judas go after he took his own life?
Could you give me scripture ref this
As it was in a group talk, and there was different opinions!
I would rather have scripture backup ref the subject

Hope you can help
God bless

ANSWER: Hello "Helen",
To read this with pop up scriptures; please go to:
http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2015/04/judas.html

First of all, I must comment on the words you use, because if they are not understood correctly, the answer to your questions will not be understood correctly.
First,
yes... Judas was "chosen", along with the other eleven.
      "Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve?
       Yet one of you is a devil! (He meant Judas, the son of
       Simon Iscariot, who, though one of the Twelve,
       was later to betray him.)
" (John6:70-71)
But please do not assume, the reason why Judas was chosen.
      "I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen.
       But this is to fulfill this passage of Scripture: 'He who
       shared my bread has turned against me.'
" (John13:18) (Psalm41:9)

"But there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus knew
       from the beginning who they were who did not believe,
       and who it was that would betray Him.
" (John6:64)

John6:64; 2:25; 13:11 all make clear, that Jesus knew from the time he chose Judas, what role Judas would play. Jesus was not choosing him to be a foundation stone in the Holy City (Rev.21:14).
Since Psalm 41:9 prophesied about Judas, God also knew the place of Judas, before he was even born .
It was not until Judas was gone, that Jesus spoke of choosing the others to "bear lasting fruit" to provide spiritual food to feed his sheep. (John15:16) (Rev.22:1,2; Matt.7:20)
(http://pearl-finetrees.blogspot.com)

Next you say that Judas was chosen to be a disciple.
This is not accurate.
A "disciple" is someone who disciplines themselves . We each have free will, and must choose to obey and conform to that which we choose to be guided and trained by (John15:8; 13:35; 8:31). No one else can make us a "disciple" (disciplined one).
Clearly, Judas did not choose to be Christ's disciple.
Jesus did not teach people to steal.
      "But Judas Iscariot, one of His disciples, who was intending to betray Him,
       said, “Why was this perfume not sold for three hundred denarii and given
       to poor people?” Now he said this, not because he was concerned about
       the poor, but because he was a thief, and as he had the money box,
       he used to steal what was put into it.
" (John12:4-6)
Judas was not a genuine disciple of Jesus Christ.

Then you say that Judas was "One of the Twelve disciples".
If by saying this, you mean that Judas was chosen to be one of the twelve apostles .
This also, is not correct , although the other apostles did assume this (Acts1:16,17).
As can be seen from the previous scriptures; Judas was chosen as the betrayer , and was known by both Christ and God as the one who would betray Jesus, previous to fulfilling that role.

The scriptures clear up the position Judas occupied in association with Christ.
They clarify the reason Christ chose him, and the role of betrayer which Judas was chosen to fulfill.
This certainly is not the same role which the other eleven were chosen for.
Later, Christ would again make the choice for an apostle by God's direction (Luke6:12,13; Acts1:20; Ps.109:8).
That choice was Paul (Acts9:15; Gal.1:1).
Matthias was chosen by men... men unqualified to appoint an apostle of Christ for God
(John15:16; Eph.1:4; Col.3:12; 1Cor.12:18; Eph.4:11,12).

(http://pearl-whowasthetwelfthapostle.blogspot.com/)
(http://pearl-judas.blogspot.com/)
(http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/3/memorial-7.htm)

Next you ask,
"Where did Judas go after he took his own life?"
Jesus gave us two indications for the answer to this question...
The first:
"The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born. " (Mark14:21)

When we are born, we come from a place of non-existence.
Yet Judas went to a place far worse than that. How so?
Judas was already born, lived, and became condemned. He "occupies" the "second death"...
which is eternal condemnation. Such ones have no chance at all of seeing life, unlike the unborn.
How do we know that Judas went to the "Lake of Fire"/"Second Death" (Rev.20:14)?
The second thing Jesus said:
"While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled. " (John17:12)

Judas was not written in the Lamb's scroll of life, and so, he went to the "second death"/"Lake of Fire"/destruction (Rev.20:15), because Jesus said he was a "son of destruction" (John17:12), just as the "man of lawlessness" is (2Thess.2:3).
That "man of lawlessness" is the same identity (has the same "number") as the Wild Beast from the sea** (Rev.13:1; Isa.57:20; Rev.13:18).
That Beast is also said to be thrown into the Lake of fire/Second Death (Rev.20:10).

(For a scriptural comparison of the "Beast" to the M.O.L., see: http://pearl-666.blogspot.com)
  **(If you wish to learn even more about this, you can do a search at my Blog:
     http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com )

So to give a direct answer to where Judas went after his betrayal of Christ,
John17:12 makes clear that the destiny of Judas, was "destruction"...
because he became a son of the Destroyer, and was that one's willing puppet (John13:27; Luke22:2-4)
(John10:10; Isa.33:1; Rev.9:11).

Please understand that my calling and purpose, is not to equip others to argue with the overconfident during a battle of opinions. It is to individually feed the meek... those who are aware of their spiritual hunger, and who realize that the truth means their salvation.
I do appreciate those who work to publish scriptural truth on the various forums (Rev.22:17), so that the truth is offered publicly to many. But what I have been given, is not to be used in competition for personal advantage.
May God bless the path of those who seek Him in sincerity,
Pearl

QUESTION: Hello Pearl

Thank you for your answer.
It was very much appreciated.
I understand your not wanting to get into opoinions.
For me however!
It was more to keep me to what the scriptures say!
And Not to fall into the trap of opoinions
A lot of people can have opoinions !
However!
Is it truth!!
Your answer by scripture will stay with me, and who gave it to you.

Matthew 7:13 14
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Many thanks Pearl
God Bless

Answer
I am very happy to learn that you are guided by the scriptures, and only seek to understand accordingly. The plethora of opinions only serves the mother of Confusion... Babylon the Great. Finding the Bible's truth is the only way to gain God's approval and the life He grants. Thank you for expressing your appreciation for my effort, and for the encouragement this provides me. You also encourage me by your love of Truth.
God bless you also,
Pearl

Jehovah`s Witness

pearl doxsey