Jehovah`s Witness/Expert Holland weird answer to me

jerry coates wrote at 2015-05-11 14:24:37
Jesus said in the Garden after his resurrection by his Father, (John 20:17) Stop clinging to me for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them. 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God."

The Father of Jesus is the Father of us, and the God of Jesus is the God of us. Why not talk to next Jehovah's Witness that stops by and have a free hoem Bible study?

Jehovah`s Witness

I will try to answer any question that can be answered from the Bible. I cannot answer questions about personal experiences someone may have had,as I was not there. Sometimes these are true; sometimes they are not. It is not my place to speak of that of which I have no knowledge.

I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses since mid-1979. I actually studied for several years before that, and was rather critical. However, while that is not the wisest course, it did give me insight into the thinking of opposers of true worship.

The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Newspapers published by Gulf Coast Media.

In addition to basic education, and some work-related college level courses, I have been on the Theocratic Ministry School since 1978. I have also attended a number of sessions of the Kingdom Ministry School.

My greatest honor is to be a servant of the Most High God, Jehovah, and a preacher of the Good News of his Kingdom under Christ Jesus.