Jehovah`s Witness/Unity

I have a friend who is a JW, and he says that all JW's , everywhere and in all places, believe the same things.  Obviously, we are not robots, so what does this mean in plain language?

Hi Conan.

First let me apologize for taking so long to respond but I had lost internet connection.

Anyway, basically we are unified because all of Jehovah's Witnesses base our beliefs on the Bible. We may have different beliefs about certain things but when it comes to spiritual matters we all speak in agreement because the Bible teaches one coherent truth.

We have different beliefs about things that are not related to spiritual matters, but when the comes to these we do ib fact all speak in agreement.

Jehovah`s Witness

I will try to answer any question that can be answered from the Bible. I cannot answer questions about personal experiences someone may have had,as I was not there. Sometimes these are true; sometimes they are not. It is not my place to speak of that of which I have no knowledge.

I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses since mid-1979. I actually studied for several years before that, and was rather critical. However, while that is not the wisest course, it did give me insight into the thinking of opposers of true worship.

The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Newspapers published by Gulf Coast Media.

In addition to basic education, and some work-related college level courses, I have been on the Theocratic Ministry School since 1978. I have also attended a number of sessions of the Kingdom Ministry School.

My greatest honor is to be a servant of the Most High God, Jehovah, and a preacher of the Good News of his Kingdom under Christ Jesus.