Jehovah`s Witness/Unity

Question
Hello,

I have a friend who is a JW, and he says that all JW's , everywhere and in all places, believe the same things.  Obviously, we are not robots, so what does this mean in plain language?

Answer
Hi Conan.

First let me apologize for taking so long to respond but I had lost internet connection.

Anyway, basically we are unified because all of Jehovah's Witnesses base our beliefs on the Bible. We may have different beliefs about certain things but when it comes to spiritual matters we all speak in agreement because the Bible teaches one coherent truth.

We have different beliefs about things that are not related to spiritual matters, but when the comes to these we do ib fact all speak in agreement.

Abdijah

Jehovah`s Witness

Abdijah