Jehovah`s Witness/Tribulation

Based on our previous discussion I learned something brand new at least to me. I have this teaching and agree with it which coincides with the JW theology. You wrote: 1 Thes 4:17 GWT "together with them, we who are still alive will be taken in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. In this way we will always be with the Lord."

The following teaching is brand new to me for I was taught that there is no other groups and the Bible states there actually is.

You wrote the following to show proof: "Proverbs 2:21 GWT "Decent people will live in the land. People of integrity will remain in it." Notice that the scripture does not say these decent people will return to the land, or earth, but that they will remain there."

This blows me away, that the "Righteous people will inherit the land and live there PERMANENTLY."- Psalm 37:29 GWT

This second group don't go to heaven but stay here on the earth? With that being said you stated. "Psalm 37:9,10 GWT "Evildoers will be cut off from their inheritance, but those who wait with hope for the Lord will inherit the land. 10 In a little while a wicked person will vanish."

Those left over to inherit the land are Jehovah's Witnesses only or those who belong to any religion with the right heart condition? THESE are the ONES coming out of the tribulation to stay in the land? They passed through the Great Tribulation not to be raptured out of it but survive the great tribulation to remain in the land "the new earth" PERMANENTLY?

Be Safe
Jay Barns

Hello Mr. Barns,

Yes, there are actually two groups, an earthly group and a heavenly one.  The ones going to heaven will be with Jesus always, as the Bible stated, and then there are ones who will remain on the earth permanently.

The ones going to heaven are actually few as Jesus calls them a "little flock" who will rule with Jesus in heaven, as Jesus' Kingdom is in heaven.  

Luke 12:32 (GWT) "Don’t be afraid, little flock. Your Father is pleased to give you the kingdom.”

John 10:14-16 GWT "“I am the good shepherd. I know my sheep as the Father knows me. My sheep know me as I know the Father. 15 So I give my life for my sheep. 16 I also have other sheep that are not from this pen. I must lead them. They, too, will respond to my voice. So they will be one flock with one shepherd."

John 18:36 GWT "Jesus answered, “My kingdom doesn’t belong to this world. If my kingdom belonged to this world, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jews. My kingdom doesn’t have its origin on earth.”

You said: "Those left over to inherit the land are Jehovah's Witnesses only or those who belong to any religion with the right heart condition? THESE are the ONES coming out of the tribulation to stay in the land?"

The Bible helps us to see that God only accepts worship that is in truth.  Any teachings that are not true according to the Bible is unacceptable worship to God.

John 4:23,24 GWT "Indeed, the time is coming, and it is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. The Father is looking for people like that to worship him. 24 God is a spirit. Those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Having the right heart condition isn't enough because worship has to be in truth, all religions can not lead to God as they have different beliefs and teachings.  The Bible says there is only ONE faith, or belief.  Any others that are not teaching truth is considered to God as false religion which is called Babylon the Great and we are told to get out of it if we do not want to share in her plagues.

Ephesians 4:5 GWT "There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism,"

Revelation 18:4 GWT "I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of Babylon, my people, so that you do not participate in her sins and suffer from any of her plagues."

Today, Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones teaching Bible truths, just as back in Bible times, if ones wanted to serve God, they had to go with the Jews, get circumcised, obey the Law of Moses, and were called proselytes, Jehovah's true servants today are united as one people earth wide, there cannot be two truths, there is but ONE. And along with the ones who are of the heavenly group, the great multitude who come out of the tribulation to remain on the earth will be only those serving Jehovah in truth.

Zechariah 8:23 GWT "This is what the Lord of Armies says:  In those days ten people from every language found among the nations will take hold of the clothes of a Jew. They will say, “Let us go with you because we have heard that God is with you.”

Enjoy your day,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)