Jehovah`s Witness/2 Thessalonians 1 : 8

The time period of the revelation of Jesus Christ, it explains that through flames of fire with his mighty angel Jesus Christ will come. What do you think the angels in flaming fire means? As well as what time from do you think this will unfold?

Fire is used in the Scriptures as a symbol of destruction; more specifically, permanent destruction, such as the symbolic lake of fire.

The angels of Christ will bring destruction during the war of Armageddon. Leading up to that war the nations will be lured into attacking God's people, and will in fact kill all the remaining chosen ones. That will be the justification for Christ to bring annihilation upon Satan's world. Here is an article on the topic: Will Christianity Survive

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert King

I can answer general Bible questions or questions regarding the teachings of the Watchtower Society, and questions and issues among Jehovah's Witnesses. Special interest is in Bible prophecy and the return of Christ.

Have been a pioneer minister of Jehovah's Witnesses during the 80's and an appointed elder for about 10 years. Also, I was an approved "expert" on All Experts some years ago, but could not keep up with the questions. I was disfellowshipped for exposing the Watchtower's 10-year partnership with the United Nations and for publishing the book Jehovah Himself Has Become King.

The Jerusalem above

Self published a 500+ page book called Jehovah Himself Has Become King, which is an in-depth exploration of Bible prophecy.

Always a pupil, always a teacher