Jehovah`s Witness/2 Thessalonians 1 : 8

Question
The time period of the revelation of Jesus Christ, it explains that through flames of fire with his mighty angel Jesus Christ will come. What do you think the angels in flaming fire means? As well as what time from do you think this will unfold?

Answer
Fire is used in the Scriptures as a symbol of destruction; more specifically, permanent destruction, such as the symbolic lake of fire.

The angels of Christ will bring destruction during the war of Armageddon. Leading up to that war the nations will be lured into attacking God's people, and will in fact kill all the remaining chosen ones. That will be the justification for Christ to bring annihilation upon Satan's world. Here is an article on the topic: Will Christianity Survive

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert King