Jehovah`s Witness/How is the WT selected?

I would like to know from the Bible, what you use as proof that the Jehovah's Witnesses were selected as God's organization?

EDIT  22 July 2015

Hello Aroq

I just noticed that you left a follow up statement (question) at the bottom of this post.  Leaving follow ups there do not get sent to us, so I have been unaware that you left a follow up question.  For me to be aware of a  follow up where you posted it, I have to go to another page and look for it.   To have a follow up  question sent to “an expert” there is another place that you need to look to in order to do that.

So that I can answer your question for the benefit of the public, can you please send me a new question asking what you have done so in the “follow up” at the bottom of the page

Hello Aroq,

Thank you for your question.

Sorry for the delay in replying.  I had started to reply and wrote about two pages and then I re read your question and I decided I had gone of track, so I started a gain.  After a while I re read your question again and I have decided that  in order to answer you correctly I  need to ask you a question.

Can you please expand on what it is you are actually asking.

When you say you want to know “ what you use as proof that the Jehovah's Witnesses were selected as God's organization? ,

Are you asking  if/why we believe that God has chosen Jehovah Witnesses and the Watchtower Society as his Organisation (people) in our time?

Are you asking why we believe that we are the “true” Christian religion of our time?   

I am asking because the two replies that I started went down those tracks.

Thank you

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn

I AM one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and I am always learning. I am NOT an expert in the full sense of the word but I can answer questions on the reliability of the NWT - the so called mind control problems-so called prophecies - how being a JW affects the individual and relatives and general practices and history of Jehovah’s Witnesses. >>WARNING<< Please be aware that there are people here who ARE NOT practicing JWs. By all means ask these ones questions. Depending on the question you will get an honest answer, but, generally the answer you get, will mislead you as to what we believe, often because, they do not give ALL the relevant details. These ones will, have an agenda against JWs., and will at times give answers that are not correct in regard to JW teachings and practices. If you are after a answer from one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, please read some of the answers that the various experts have published before choosing someone. If you want to ask one of the NON JWs a question, that is fine, BUT if you want a balancing view after asking one of the NON JWs, ask a JW the same question. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: There(have been)and are, some "experts" here who are NOT always the most courteous and polite, at times are actually quite rude, that applies to both JW's and non JW's and their answers may offend, especially when they get personal and attack the character of the person and not the message. Unfortunately some here that have done that. So it IS IMPORTANT to chose an "expert" that YOU feel will best suit YOU by reading some of their past answers . . . . .

I have been a publisher since 1964. When I first went on the internet I found a lot of negative information dealing with Jehovah’s Witnesses covering prophecy, mind control and what many said was a very bad translation of the Bible known as the NWT. It shook my faith. After may hours researching these topics I could see why some felt that way, but, I was also able to explain why there were these misleading views. I can now set matters straight for anyone that has negative information about Jehovah’s Witness to show them that such information is at best misleading and at worst dangerous lies.

I have been a student of the Bible for many years, am trying to teach myself Biblical Greek. Was a public tax accountant for many years untill SEP 2009 when I gave it up due to health problems.