Jehovah`s Witness/Armageddon

Question
Hello Brother Rando. First, let me tell you that I was in an email forum a few years back with you when we had an explosion of spiritual understanding with the number 40 along with many other things. I hope you don't mind me withholding my name for I have many privileges here and now need assistance as I am delegating my duties to others.  

My questions is about Armageddon and what you have came up with in researching it. Any additional information will be helpful for I have the feeling we are missing something.

Christian regards.

Answer
Yes Brother, I understand and saw that you are now using "a helper" with your public talks. You are entering into your "final sealing" as well as myself.  

Armageddon represents the "last day" of Satan's system of things even though he will be incapacitated for the majority of it.  One Day in heavens time is 1,000 years on earth, therefore, Christ's Millennial Reign is within this period of time.  Once the condition at (Psalms 2:2) is realized, Satan is abyssed into a "deathlike inactivity" and released a day later or after the thousand year reign.    

While Satan is blocked from harming Jehovah's People much like the cherubs guarding the tree of life in the garden, Jesus will be resurrecting the righteous and unrighteous during this period of time.  Jesus stated, "No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. " (John 6:44)  Yes, on the last day of Satan's system of things.  WTS Quote: "When Jesus arrived at Bethany and Martha, Lazarus’ sister, came out to meet him, he said to her, “Your brother will rise.” How did she answer? Did she say he was already in heaven? Martha answered: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” That clearly shows that the Jewish hope at that time was the resurrection, a return to life here on earth.—John 11:23, 24, 38, 39." End of WTS Quote.

"Now as soon as the 1,000 years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison, and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Maʹgog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea." (Rev 20:7-8)

Therefore, Christ Millennial Reign will interrupt the beginning of Armageddon and Armageddon will commence after Christ's Millennial Reign.  "Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.  For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet.  And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing." (1 Corinthians 15:24-26)

Here's some additional scriptures that can be applied to "the last day".  "Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”  Jehovah will extend the scepter of your power out of Zion, saying: “Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.” (Psalms 110:1-2)  Most apply these scriptures to 1914 inaccurately.  Why? As Sister "T" has stated, Stephen saw Christ standing at the right hand of his Father.  Brother Russell thought this time of trouble would start in 1914 and it did. He also thought this time of trouble could last 120 years and that the "last days" would be cut short before they reach their end in 2034.  Again he was on to something.  Jesus referred to raising God's Temple in the third day.  If a day to Jehovah is a thousand years to us, then the end of the second day is coming to it's close!  We "Personally" know that the gathering of the anointed is ending since we are entering into our "final sealing" in preparation for the Great Tribulation to start.  But look at the "timing" of the Great Time Keeper Jehovah!  The gathering of Christ's Brothers began on Pentecost 33 CE and will end on Pentecost 2033 CE.  We can expect Christ to "sit down" and Go subduing in the midst of his enemies once the Great Crowd is gathered sometime after 2034.  The timetable of 120 seems to be consistent and a pattern to be repeated.  We know that the "earthly hope" was re-introduced by the Elder in Rev 7 in 1935.  120 years added to 1935 is 2055.  

"This undeserved kindness he caused to abound toward us in all wisdom and understanding  by making known to us the sacred secret of his will. It is according to his good pleasure that he himself purposed for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times , to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth." (Ephesians 1:8-10)

All I know is that when 2034 comes and goes, we will need to walk by faith and not look back.  Remember the wife of Lot!

Take Care and Philia to the end! (Matthew 24:13)
Brother Rando

PS... What does the term "sudden destruction" mean?  The wicked simply go from dying the first death to dying the second death in similar fashion to the everlasting destruction of Adam and Eve.  Suddenly in an instance, the wicked (ungodly mankind) will enter into everlasting destruction never able to recover from death.  Eventually, this is revealed to them and they begin beating themselves in lamentation as they see Jehovah's People continue living into the new system of things.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando