Jehovah`s Witness/How would a JW react

Timothy wrote at 2016-05-17 17:47:19
The Jews told me that there was nothing in the Jewish Law of no Blood about Blood Transfusions. Why do you all disagree with the plain Jewish Teaching that the blood to abstain from is the blood in animals? Your group ADDED the Blood Transfusion idea to it. It is only a human theory that you have but not based upon Biblical Truth.  The Jews got that Blood Law before the JWs did.  

Jehovah`s Witness

I will try to answer any question that can be answered from the Bible. I cannot answer questions about personal experiences someone may have had,as I was not there. Sometimes these are true; sometimes they are not. It is not my place to speak of that of which I have no knowledge.

I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses since mid-1979. I actually studied for several years before that, and was rather critical. However, while that is not the wisest course, it did give me insight into the thinking of opposers of true worship.

The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Newspapers published by Gulf Coast Media.

In addition to basic education, and some work-related college level courses, I have been on the Theocratic Ministry School since 1978. I have also attended a number of sessions of the Kingdom Ministry School.

My greatest honor is to be a servant of the Most High God, Jehovah, and a preacher of the Good News of his Kingdom under Christ Jesus.