Jehovah`s Witness/1975

QUESTION: How can Jw's say that Jesus came invisible in 1914 when the Bible says in Hebrews 9:28 Jesus would appear. And I John 3:2 tells us that when He appears we shall be like Him for we shall see Him as He is. Rev 1:7 tells us that every eye sees Jesus come. It is not like the blind man who sees only with his mind. It is a real appearance. Jesus Shall Appear.
I Cor 15:51-53  tells us that The Trumpet Shall Sound When Jesus Comes. Did the trumpet sound in 1914? I do not believe it did. I Thess 4:16-17 tells us more. The Dead in Christ Shall rise. The Dead in Christ Did not rise from the dead in 1914. No!
Rev 16:18-20 Talks about The Great Earthquake . That Has not happened yet. Jeremiah 4:16
And Rev 6:14 tells us that The Sky or Heaven shall roll up like a scroll when Jesus comes. The sky is Not rolled up as I am looking at it now. No!
There is nothing to prove 1914 as truth. Nothing only theory fro man made sources.

ANSWER: Hello Timothy,

It seems you have some things a bit confused and all twisted up in regards to what you think or have been told that we believe. JW's only teach what the Bible says.  JW's do not say that Jesus came invisible in 1914.  We say that he began ruling as King of God's Kingdom in the heavens in 1914, and the SIGN OF HIS PRESENCE would mark the events listed in Matt 24.  Since all those things are happening right now on a world wide scale, then we know that Jesus is ruling as King in God's Kingdom and no longer waiting at God's right hand. (Ps. 110:1,2)

Please read Matt 24:7-14, No one can deny that all those things are taking place earth wide today. The first WORLD War ever was in 1914.  Jesus said when those things happen in the earth that is the sign of his presence, or that he is ruling as King in heaven. When he comes to execute judgement during the Great Tribulation has not even happened yet.  

I'm not going to break down each of those scriptures simply because you have the wrong info regarding our beliefs, because it's a big difference in what you say we believe and what we actually believe, as I've explained.  It's just another misconception about our beliefs that people accept.  I'm glad that you at least came and asked, although you state that as a fact, even though it's not the case.

Most of the scriptures you cited are yet future, and do not even pertain to 1914, and a JW would not use those scriptures as proof regarding it, and some are speaking of different events taking place, not even the same event, past and future events.  

Take care,

Sister T

QUESTION: Did Amegeddaon happen in 1975?

ANSWER: No Timothy, it did not happen in 1975.  And we do not teach that it did.  If you want to try and prove us wrong then you need to come with relevant things that we teach now.  

Its true that we have misunderstood some Bible prophecies and we are not ashamed to admit that.

Jehovah's purposes are moving forward and so are we. A Christian cannot be condemned for not keeping the Sabbath.

Seems like opposers, such as yourself, always think they are doing something by bringing up things that are no longer relevant, unfortunately for you, thats not the case. And since you are unable to prove your own man made lies from the Bible, like the false God dishonoring Trinity teaching, then we see things like this which you are doing that are to no avail whatsoever.

Did you know that scientist some years ago taught that Pluto was a planet, now they are saying its not.  You better get on them right away for telling us it was a planet. Since according to your standards if anyone makes a mistake or has a wrong understanding their falsifiers. Or is that standard just for Jehovah's Witnesses!?!

Take care

Sister T

QUESTION: Are never read your church history do you? Many just like you are unaware of these history things which if they knew would blow their minds.

No one reads what Russell said no one reads him. Do Jws believe what Russell believed ? NO, nor do Jws quote him or use his books. Blind eyes Blind Eyes

Hello Timothy,

Well Timothy, if you knew our history, you would know that we don't go to Church. You know what would blow my mind, if you actually started believing the Bible.  Because from your questions and/or statements that you send to me trying to prove your falsehoods, the Bible has completely shattered your false beliefs time and time again and you just ignore the Bible.  It seems like you will turn your back on the Bible just because you want JW's to be wrong.  Even though the Bible is from God, not us!  So instead of digging up irrelevant things wasting your time, you need to focus on why you can't prove your beliefs from the Bible.  Twisting scriptures that do not even pertain to said matters trying to prove us wrong does not work. Satan quoted scripture, he twisted them too.  

Please go on and read some of the publications that we have which focuses on our leader Jesus Christ, our God Jehovah, and the Bible, not on men.  

If you truly want to know our history then you'll go and see for yourself, but for some reason I don't think you do.  But at any rate, you will see publications and videos that do mention Brother Russell, look at the videos entitled "Jehovah’s Witnesses—Faith in Action, Part 1: Out of Darkness" and "Jehovah’s Witnesses—Faith in Action, Part 2: Let the Light Shine"  or "The Kingdom—100 Years and Counting"  or read the publication "God’s Kingdom Rules!"

View those so you can have the truth about our history. Your attempts are truly sad and all I can do is feel pity for you at this point.  

You need to start believing the Bible and seeking truth.

Take Care,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)