Jehovah`s Witness/John 8:58-59

Question
Why do you not understand that the original Greek had no capitals or punctuation marks in there writing. When Jesus said That He was I Am or i am in Greek it all means the same. Verse 59 Jesus is going to be stoned for saying He is ALMIGHTY GOD. The people there understood why not you?

Answer
Thank you for writing.  Your correct for pointing out that the original Greek had no capitals or punctuation marks in their writing.  However, you keep Capitalizing the letters when you admit doing so, doesn't change the meaning.  In verse 59 Jesus never stated that he was almighty god, but his Opposers did!  I am on the side of Jesus Christ.  

You also claimed, "That He was I Am or i am in Greek it all means the same."  Now let's take a look at a scripture that uses ego' eimi.  "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief." (1 Timothy 1:15) http://biblehub.com/interlinear/1_timothy/1-15.htm

According to YOU, using I am in any form doesn't change the meaning and I am in agreement with you.  Our differences come from the meaning itself.  You say is means ALMIGHTY GOD and I quoted the meaning from the Strong's Concordance that it means (I exist).

Strong's Concordance
eimi: I exist, I am
Original Word: εἰμί
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: eimi
Phonetic Spelling: (i-mee')
Short Definition: I am, exist
Definition: I am, exist.

Now you are claiming that the Apostle Paul is ALMIGHTY GOD?  You told me that using I am doesn't change the meaning.  Why do you believe those who seeked to murder Jesus Christ?  

"Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:3)
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando