Jehovah`s Witness/DERRICK HOLLAND STILL HERE? INJUSTICE IN THE WORLD

Question
Hello sisterT.

Im Christaras. Are you fine?

I cant believe Holland is still here. He still rules as king.

Its supposed that the power of God would destroy demons and oust them to the uttermost edge of the world.

Could it be possible he is a man of God or that he has repented? If not, why God permits it?

By the way, God still not intervenes in the world. Why?

All new prophecies were false, nothing has happened.

Why God still leaves injustice on Earth?

Why God made light the Sun? Do you know how much injustice and darkeness has the Sun been seeing since the beginning of the world?

Why God does not make the Sun to burn the evil and destroy darkness and hypocrisy?  Still no judgement?

I cant believe that good die young and evil mason politicians live full of health and power. The good die, the bad live.

Could it be God does not care and we are left on our own?

Is there justice or satanists Darwin and Nietche were right when they said that the power is in the hands of the strong?

I hate injustice and Im not going to be bad in order to survive.

But I dont see someone stopping the injustice.

Any idea?

Thanks

Answer
Hello Christaras,

I am doing very well thank you for asking, I wish you the same.  There is a very important thing that a lot of people do not understand and that is why does God permit suffering and injustices and why does it seem like the ones who do injustices are not punished.  

It's not that He will not do anything about it, it's that God has a SET TIME that he set way back in the Garden of Eden regarding when he would do away with wickedness and the cause behind it before any human had ever been born. (Gen 3:15) That SET DATE has not arrived yet, but we are very close to its arrival and the Bible helps us to know where we are in the stream of times.  As of 1914 we have been living in the time of the end or the last days.  

Even though it may seem that wicked people are having fun and living the life, they all are paying a price for that so called fame and fortune etc.  A price so heavy that it causes the majority of them to turn to drugs and alcohol just to be able to handle that weight.  Not to mention it's all temporary, what God has in store for mankind does not carry weight (Matt 11:30) and is for an eternity.  Can we not just be patient?  Jehovah can help people to endure because he really does care, but do we care enough to trust in him and do his will instead of our own? (Phil 4:6,7; 1 Peter 5:6-11)

First we must really understand what the scripture means where it says,

1 John 5:19 "....the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one"

This scripture goes deeper than many people seem to realize or accept.  2 Corinthians 4:4 tells us that Satan is "the god of this system of things"  But he will not be the god of the system of things that Jehovah God will bring about that will rid the earth of all wickedness.  That's why Jesus told us to pray for God's Kingdom to come. And his will take place, as in heaven, also on earth (Matt 6:10)

Satan is behind all the injustices that you see in the world today because as of right now he is ruling on the earth and mankind is deciding for themselves what they feel is right and what they feel is wrong, but people are imperfect, and Satan is evil, he does not care about people but disguises himself as an angel of light (2 Cor. 11:14) to trick people into believing his lies.  Not to mention mankind was not even created to decide what's considered as right and what's considered as wrong for themselves apart from Jehovah (Jer. 10:23).  So when you have that mixture, what do you expect will happen over the course of time?  Well we see it first hand, injustices, evil, and wickedness seemingly prosper.

But that doesn't mean that Jehovah is not moving forward with his original purpose for this earth.  He set things into motion back in the Garden of Eden and everything has been moving forward according to His appointed time and even if it seems to delay from a human standpoint, it's not from God's, it will be right on time.   

Hab 2:3 "For the vision is yet for its appointed time, And it is rushing toward its end, and it will not lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it! For it will without fail come true. It will not be late!"

We are not on our own time table as to tell him when he should step in and act.  That very date and hour will not change because Satan and people want to act wickedly.

But God helps ones who want to serve him to be able to endure until that set time arrives, knowing that the suffering is only temporary.  

Rev. 21:4 "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

A man of faith in the Bible had similar woes, his name was Asaph, please read about him in Psalms chapter 73.  I won't put up the entire chapter but please take time to read it.  

Psalms 73:11-13 "They say: “How does God know?  Does the Most High really have knowledge?” 12 Yes, these are the wicked, who always have it easy.  They keep increasing their wealth. 13 Surely in vain I have kept my heart pure And washed my hands in innocence."

As we can see from that portion Asaph felt similar to how you are feeling.  He tried to understand it but was troubled.

Psalms 73:16  "When I tried to understand it, It was troubling to me"

So what helped Asaph when he was troubled about the injustices of the wicked ones?  The scripture continues on that he was troubled UNTIL he went to God's sanctuary, or place of worship.  Let's read what he found out there.

Psalms 73:17 "Until I entered the grand sanctuary of God, And I discerned their future."

So once Asaph went into God's sanctuary or place of worship, what did he discern or become of aware of regarding the injustices that were happening?

Let's read:

Psalms 73:18-20  "Surely you place them on slippery ground. You make them fall to their ruin. 19 How suddenly they are devastated! How sudden is their finish as they come to a terrible end! 20 Like a dream when one wakes up, O Jehovah, When you rouse yourself, you will dismiss their image."

So Asaph realized that what he was thinking and feeling was unreasoning and that he lacked understanding.

Psalms 73:22  "I was unreasoning and lacked understanding; I was like a senseless beast before you."

He changed his view and made this resolve:

Psalm 73:23,24  "But now I am continually with you; You have taken hold of my right hand. 24 You guide me with your advice, And afterward you will lead me to glory."

Psalm 73:27,28:  "Truly, those keeping far from you will perish. You will put an end to everyone who immorally leaves you. 28 But as for me, drawing near to God is good for me......."

This should also be our resolve, to trust and lean on Jehovah and not on our own understanding,(Proverbs 3:5,6)

He is moving forward with his purpose.  It may seem long from a human standpoint, but what you have to remember is we are on God's time table, and the Bible says a thousand years is as a day to him (2 Peter 3:8).  Just like he gave the prophecy in Gen 3:15 before any human had been born regarding Jesus and him being the means for our Salvation, yet Jesus didn't walk the earth and die until thousands of years later.  Just as it took time for those things to come about it is also taking time for the rest of it, but as Hab 2:3 said, it won't be late!

So what is important is that we serve only Jehovah now and that we endure to the end, and Jehovah helps with that as well, because the one who endures to the end will be saved (Matt 24:13)  Many like Job have done so, and we can too.

We have this promise from a God who cannot lie (Titus 1:2, Heb. 6:18).  We just have to be patient and wait on Jehovah!

Psalms 37:5-13   "Commit your way to Jehovah; Rely on him, and he will act in your behalf. 6 He will make your righteousness shine like daybreak, And your justice like the midday sun. 7 Keep silent before Jehovah And wait expectantly for him. Do not be upset by the man Who succeeds in carrying out his schemes.  8 Let go of anger and abandon rage; Do not become upset and turn to doing evil. 9 For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth.  10 Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. 11 But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.  12 The wicked man plots against the righteous; He grinds his teeth at him. 13 But Jehovah will laugh at him, For He knows that his day will come."

That's why it's vital to learn about Jehovah God so that you will know that he will act in behalf of all the injustices going on in this world, but right now, even with all that is going on, people are being given a chance to come and be on Jehovah's side, to stop doing bad and turn to doing right, to learn the truth about him, because there is only one truth!  I personally am glad that he's given this time, otherwise I would not be on his side right now, but because of the time he is allowing, I have learned the truth that sets one free.  So that chance is now, take it before it's too late.  We are at the end of the last days that Jesus spoke about in Matthew chapter 24....not much time left to get on the narrow road. (Matt 7:13,14)

For example, let's say a married couple wants to have a baby, it's all that they want, they've been trying and trying but for some reason, nothing so far.  But as time goes on, the wife becomes pregnant, what a joy it is, the baby is growing inside the mom, but for the first three or so months, she is very sick, she is throwing up, she feels tired and even her emotions start to go haywire, she gains weight, her ankles are swollen, her back hurts, as the months go on, she can barely get up off of a chair and walks with a wobble, yet they wait patiently, knowing that in about 9 months their wonderful bundle of joy will be here.  The doctor gives them what to look for when the delivery time is near, have a plan, pack a suitcase, the husband may have a special phone so he can be reached at any given time, why?  Because they do not know the exact day and hour her water will break and she go into labor, but when she is well along into her pregnancy, they know it won't be too far off.   At anytime will they say, it's taking too long, let's get that baby out now!  No way, because it's not time, so they wait patiently.  She and her husband know that this is what happens during pregnancy, and they have joy knowing that the sufferings are only temporary, even when the excruciating pain of labor one day catches her by surprise, and she is in so much pain she feels like she will literally die, not to mention having to push the baby out, as well as the placenta, which takes all the strength she can muster up.  And once the new arrival is here, they are glad that they endured the temporary pains for the joy that was received.

Well similar to that, Jehovah's people know that we are in the time of the end, or close to the end of the pregnancy as it were, and just like that expectant mother and father who do not know the exact day or hour, we don't know the exact day or hour but we know it's very, very close.  And we endure the temporary sufferings of this system, just like those expecting parents endured the temporary sufferings because they know that something they have been expecting and waiting for will come forth without a doubt, just like Jehovah's people know that what we have been expecting and waiting for will come forth without a doubt, we can't appoint the time ourselves because of injustices, but at the appointed time set by God Satan's rule will end and God's Kingdom will rule on earth as it does in heaven.  People have not stopped having babies because they may suffer to receive that joy, Jehovah's people also realize that because of this system of things, there will be suffering, but it is only temporary.  And we are willing to endure and wait on Jehovah and the joy he has set before those who love him!

Hope that helps take care,

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T