Jehovah`s Witness/Thank you ever so much

Greetings David,
 Perhaps you don't remember me, but I started writing you with questions a couple of years ago. I investigated your teachings (as you suggested) and sought out a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses to see if I could disprove what I was learning since I had never heard about a paradise new earth and several other things. My preacher encouraged me to bring back all literture I was given and he would disprove everything with his Bible. In the end, he was the one that was made to look silly.
 Anyways, I am happy to say, I am a baptised publisher now putting in over 30 hours every month. I am 77 years old and I thank you so much for showing me the right way to worship Jehovah God.
 Agape and Philia,
Brother Phil
Khon Kaen, Thailand

P.S. I hear many stories about how hard it is sometimes in various countries to witness. I love the field ministry here as the majority of the people have never heard of jehovah's name. They have heard of Jesus, but not Jehovah. What a priviledge to show them His name in the Bible and what a priviledge to serve Him in this critical time we live in.

OMG Phil,

How are you? I am so emotional now. This was Jehovah's doing my good friend. I'm just a lowly vessel for his work. Nothing more and many times much less. I am so happy to hear that your doing well and the quality time that your doing in the field ministry is well worth it. Jehovah will bless you a hundred times over. There are so many people hungry for Jehovah's name and what he is going to do in the future that it's just incredible. And now you are a part of it.

I can't believe it that your a baptized publisher. You don't know how happy that makes me feel and for Jehovah. Jehovah is so elated with you. Phil, I am so proud of you. For the first time in my life, you have left me speechless. May Jehovah continue to bless you my brother and will soon meet and you can tell me all the stories of your adventures in Jehovah's work. You have made my year my friend. Phil please don't thank me, thank Jehovah. He watered you and made your grow to the person who you are now. You are now the light in this dark world. Be  blessed my friend.

With much Agape and Philia My Brother,

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer

Please Don't Forget That the Conmemoration of Christ's Death is March 23, 2016 after sundown. Please go to your local Kingdom Hall to participate in his memory of what his death meant for mankind. Also, Pease be advised that you can go to www, for more information and or see our videos My heart has been with Jehovah God for over thirty years and in good standing with my congregation. I believe that the Faithful and Discreet Slave is Governing Body as well as the Domestic who feed off the NWT Holy Scriptured as the tools of implementation, direction, dissemination of which Jesus Christ uses. My purpose is to answer almost any question on religious and spiritually related subject matter. Much of my resources are from the Watchtower and Awake plus other scholarly journals. Please let the inquiry be base on the personís earnest, honesty and whole-hearted approach combined with good faith. Let the inquirer humbly seek answers to further their knowledge of scriptures, culture, and overall increase his or her relationship with our Creator. Our relationship through this inquiry will not involve bashing, discrediting, or dishonoring other informational providers on this forum or any other forum and/or religion. I will quote from sources if possible and provide their information on this forum. Please refrain from aggressive, negative and non-productive discussion that hinders our progress of understanding and appreciating our Creatorís word, The Holy Scriptures/ Bible.

I am an active Jehovah's Witness and have been disciplined with over 30 years of bible based knowledge with informational data to support biblical history and culture as well as giving credit to my creator. Im very familiar with the organization and its history and will to the best of my ability answer it's past and present status. I, as well as the organization, am currently researching new information as more research comes to light or refined. Many subjects dealing with the Holy Scriptures are becoming clearer and thus being disseminated to those who want to be taught. If during our uplifting discussion, I have erred in reasoning or in presenting the information, I will apologize sincerely. I will not allow my knowledge or sinful tendencies of pride to cloud my judgment. The first step in any discussion is recognizing our humility and imperfect state in this world and that all that is spoken is derived from our Creator, Jehovah God.

My main organization tie is to the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. I also belong to othe secular organizations that are related to my psychology field.

My publications have appeared in many medias locally and nationally.,

I have a Masters in Criminal Forensic Psychology and have been teaching other related subject matters on for over 20 years. In addition, I have been teaching secular and theological based information for over 20 years as well. Im well versed in human behavior and social aspects of religious dedication. I'm also astute in criminal behavior as well with criminal mind. I was a law enforcement officer and a probation officer for half of my life.

All honors and awards go to my God.

My past and current clients are confidential because of the privacy issues that I must uphold.