Jehovah`s Witness/Your Answer for Carene

Hi Brother Rando,

Hey there Bro. Rando this is David. I'm Dr. DDD on AllExperts. I hope this email finds your well. You have put my mind into a deep thought process. On Matthew 24:34 it says, " Truly I say to you that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things happen.  35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away. 36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.  37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be.  38 For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,  39 and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be."

I understand your reasoning regarding the 120 years that Noah took to build the ark and how you correlated with "so the presence of the Son of man will be" on verse 37. My question is the generation part of Jesus' prophecy. If the generation will not pass away until these things occur, There is no approximate age of the generations because the variable of years is just too great, especially reaching the year 2034 and so on.

You and I are part of that generation, if you know what I mean. We can establish that the day and the hour nobody knows except Jehovah when the end comes. Can we reasonably conclude that 120 years added to 1914 would begin the Great Tribulation, the Fall of Babylon the Great? There is no certain answer, correct? Has the FDS establish this marker as well. I can understand if they would not print this because it may result in many becoming lacksidasal and the erroneous thinking of slacking off in the world wide preaching work and personal spiritual conduct. I'm curious because this would be the second or third time you stood by this reasoning. I perceive you as being a brilliant brother and a scholar in the Holy Scriptures. You have captured my attention with your insight. Can you please explain more regarding the generation and the 120 years from 1914, 1919, and 1935 and which one of those years would you lean on? I'm always learning and would love to pic your spiritual brain about this. I know I have a lot of questions, so I am apologizing if this is taking up a lot of your time. I'm eager to learn.

Hello David.  I hope all is well with you also.  A few years ago the Governing Body made an announcement through the platform.  The Brother stood up and read this announcement concerning "this generation".  They stated that New Partakers partaking after 2014 are not considered part of "this generation".  Does that mean that new partakers don't have the heavenly hope?  No, but the prophecy of Jesus Christ was quietly fulfilled.  

Your Quote "On Matthew 24:34 it says, " Truly I say to you that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things the presence of the Son of man will be." End of your Quote.  

The marker has been made. ONE HUNDRED YEARS! 1914-2014 for "this generation".  What does it mean?  It means those who are a part of "this generation" will see the Great Tribulation begin and serve as eye witnesses to the man with the inkhorn whom does the marking!  The question is how long will their earthly ministry last?  How much longer will you and I live?  Another 20, 30, or 40 years?  Could you imagine yourself living another twenty years?  Just think of it, another 20 years is 2036!!  

1914 + 120 = 2034  (Could this represent the period of time to enter into our interior rooms?)
1919 + 120 = 2039  (Could this represent the separation work in regards to Matt 25:40?)
1935 + 120 = 2055  (Could this represent the sheep entering into the New System?)

In 1919 we know the 'faithful and discreet slave' had been chosen.  2039 could represent the time when the FDS are given the domestics by being summoned to heaven. (Ezekiel 9:1-2)

We really can't lean on a specific hour and day if it's a process, everything was already put into motion in regards to the presence of the Son of man in 1914!  Jehovah is a God of Order not chaos.  Therefore, the thing 'unseen' continues to go unnoticed for those in the world, even rejected.  If you permit me, I would like to draw your attention to a wonderful prophecy in Revelation:

"When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour." (Rev 8:1)  If the angel in midheaven declares the good news with a loud voice, what is meant by "there was silence in heaven for about half an hour"?  Wouldn't the silence mean that the 'good news' will no longer be preached?  And notice this event is a 'timed event' lasting about half an hour.

If 2034 is 'the end' and an hour in heaven's time is about 42 years to us, then 'half an hour' would represent about 21 years.  Gee, 2034 + 21 = 2055.  Could it be that our Message of the Good News might change to One of Destruction as the UN's message of 'Peace and Security' goes out to the ends of the earth?  IT CAN!!

The UN already has plans drawn up for the year 2030.  Will our message change to a final warning of impending destruction for three and half years, then all of sudden, go SILENT in 2034 as we continue entering into our interior rooms alone??  How many worldly people will come into our interior rooms uninvited during this Half an hour of SILENCE??  ANY?  “Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and the Christ will shine upon you.” (Ephesians 5:14)

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....