Jehovah`s Witness/Explain This Verse

Question
QUESTION: Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Your doctrines say that Jesus changed over time. angel, man, son of God. How do you anser that verse?

ANSWER: Jesus is the "Word of God" and is the same yesterday, today, and forever.  Jesus as the  "Word of God" is Jehovah's Chief Messenger (John 1:1), the root of David and the bright morning star (Rev 22:16) and Jehovah's only begotten son (John 3:16) whom was 'born again'.  (Hebrews 1:6)

"Consequently, holy brothers, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the apostle and high priest whom we acknowledge—Jesus." (Hebrews 3:1)  These new titles doesn't change Jesus at all.  He is also called Immanuel and Shiloh, does that make him different?

Servants of God are often given a New Name when doing a special assignment, they have a NAME assigned to them, but you would not know that.  "For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,  so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father." (Philippians 2:9-11)

The Trinity Doctrine rejects Jesus Christ is Lord by omitting him.  You won't find Jesus, Christ, or Lord in any trinity doctrine.  "For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)  

If you still think the Trinity is Christian, you been fooled and lied too, it leads people away from CHRIST.  The Trinity doe not give witness that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up from the dead.  Where is Christ in the trinity doctrine?  SHOW ME one verse that shows Jesus being another almighty god, one of three gods, or the Trinity God itself.  Christ has no part in the trinity, it's a false concept from Satan.  

"The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name." (Rev 3:12)  

QUESTION: WE HAVE ALREADY GONE OVER THIS MANY TIMES> JESUS IS THE CREATOR OF GENESIS 1 HE CREATED ALL THINGS. IF THAT DOES NOT MAKE HIM ALMIGHTY THEN WHAT ELSE COULD>  GENESIS 1 CALLS JESUS GOD. SO YOUR IDEA IS WRONG AND JESUS ALMIGHTY GOD.

Answer
If Jesus is not speaking in (REV 3:12) then who is it?  The Almighty God wouldn't have another God would he?  Also Genesis does not state that Jesus is Almighty God.   ALMIGHTY and JESUS are absent from (GENESIS 1:1).  

If Jesus is not speaking to Mary Magdalene, then who is it?  "Jesus said to her : “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God." (John 20:17)  Since you claim, "JESUS IS THE CREATOR OF GENESIS 1 HE CREATED ALL THINGS."  How is it he has "brothers"?  Did he create a Father and God for himself?  Why does Jesus submit to something he CREATED? "Again, a second time, he went off and prayed: “My Father, if it is not possible for this to pass away unless I drink it, let your will take place.” (Matthew 26:42)

If Jesus is Almighty God and an apostle, then are the eleven apostles "Eleven Almighty Gods"?   "Jesus said to him: “Why do you call me good? Nobody is good except one, God ." (Mark 10:18)  Why is Jesus rebuking the man and says "Why do you call me good? Nobody is good except one, God.'

You are aware that within the Trinity Doctrine, none of it's parts are referred to as Almighty God, not even the Trinity itself.  If each part is Almighty God, then wouldn't that make them three Almighty Gods since they are supposed to be SEPARATE PERSONS?  Your theology is off, you forgot the TRINITY itself.  Then again, if the Trinity is Almighty God then what happened to "the three separate persons"?

Wouldn't you have to say your theology is false?  IF 'GENESIS 1 CALLS JESUS GOD' and 'JESUS IS THE CREATOR OF GENESIS 1 HE CREATED ALL THINGS' then was Jesus lying about (John 3:16)?  

How can the God JESUS CREATED SEND HIM?  "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life."  How is it that the only begotten Son CREATE GOD?  Are you admitting to this forum that the Trinity is a creation??

I thought the Trinity Doctrine states that God consists of 'three separate persons'?  If Jesus is ALMIGHTY GOD then what happened to the 'three separate persons'?  When was this ALMIGHTY GOD BEGOTTEN and by whom?  How can the ALMIGHTY BEGOTTEN GOD have a FATHER if 'JESUS IS THE CREATOR OF GENESIS 1 HE CREATED ALL THINGS'?  I thought GOD ALWAYS existed.  Is the Father a LESSER GOD?  The Father wasn't begotten.

Thank you.
Brother Rando

PS... Please Quote the scripture that you claim says, "GENESIS 1 CALLS JESUS GOD."  There is No Salvation in believing that Jesus is Almighty God.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando