Jehovah`s Witness/Jesus , has a God and Father! no Trinity at all.

Cos wrote at 2016-03-28 09:41:13

I donít usually address other questioners, but I noticed my name mentioned when I posted a response to Brenton, which I hope he will address, as he has been sending the last three back to me unanswered.

Brenton forgot to mention that we also discussed how the early Christians from the first century onwards held the belief that the Holy Spirit is a person, long before the dates claimed by the Watchtower that this was supposedly introduced.

Another thing Brenton forgot to mentioned is that we looked at how the Holy Spirit is another Paraclete, Jesus, a person, being the first Paraclete. You can go back and read these.

And by the way Reg, I do look at the whole context of the Bible. If one knows what a person is, and observes the characteristics of the Holy Spirit in the Bible, the result is obvious. The Holy Spirit can be nothing less than a person.

Brenton and I are working through the many instances that convey this, verse by verse; just in the same way he would do when proving to someone that the Devil is an actual person.

Now one thing I canít stand though, is when I am accused of something that is FALSE, you accuse me of,

ďadding words to the simple meaning to God's word the Bible, to try and fit the trinityĒ

That is a lie! I have never added any word to fit anything of the kind! And Iím disappointed that Brenton did not correct you on this.

So if you want to back your claim I am more than willing to oblige, just send your email to Brenton to forward on to me and we can begin.

The next time I send Brenton a post I will inquire if you have done so.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn

I AM one of Jehovahís Witnesses, and I am always learning. I am NOT an expert in the full sense of the word but I can answer questions on the reliability of the NWT - the so called mind control problems-so called prophecies - how being a JW affects the individual and relatives and general practices and history of Jehovahís Witnesses. >>WARNING<< Please be aware that there are people here who ARE NOT practicing JWs. By all means ask these ones questions. Depending on the question you will get an honest answer, but, generally the answer you get, will mislead you as to what we believe, often because, they do not give ALL the relevant details. These ones will, have an agenda against JWs., and will at times give answers that are not correct in regard to JW teachings and practices. If you are after a answer from one of Jehovahís Witnesses, please read some of the answers that the various experts have published before choosing someone. If you want to ask one of the NON JWs a question, that is fine, BUT if you want a balancing view after asking one of the NON JWs, ask a JW the same question. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: There(have been)and are, some "experts" here who are NOT always the most courteous and polite, at times are actually quite rude, that applies to both JW's and non JW's and their answers may offend, especially when they get personal and attack the character of the person and not the message. Unfortunately some here that have done that. So it IS IMPORTANT to chose an "expert" that YOU feel will best suit YOU by reading some of their past answers . . . . .

I have been a publisher since 1964. When I first went on the internet I found a lot of negative information dealing with Jehovahís Witnesses covering prophecy, mind control and what many said was a very bad translation of the Bible known as the NWT. It shook my faith. After may hours researching these topics I could see why some felt that way, but, I was also able to explain why there were these misleading views. I can now set matters straight for anyone that has negative information about Jehovahís Witness to show them that such information is at best misleading and at worst dangerous lies.

I have been a student of the Bible for many years, am trying to teach myself Biblical Greek. Was a public tax accountant for many years untill SEP 2009 when I gave it up due to health problems.