Jehovah`s Witness/No contradiction, just PRESONAL interpretation is all

Question
Hi brother Hepburn, I've noticed that when a 'critic' of Jehovah Witnesses, accuses our information of what we have written in our bible based publications, it is not because they have found a so-called contradiction, but because the critic themself, has made a personal bias interpretation from his point of view.

And you plainly and scholarly exposed the facts to Cos, with logical reasoning, that there was never any so-called contradiction to even begin with our information.

A person like him has already revealed about himself by the fact, that he contradicts God's word the Bible by believing in the False doctrine of the Trinity, from the realm of Christendom.

Jehovah the Almighty, easily explains himself without the need and use of a confusing or mysterious Trinity teaching, to just simply identfy who he is.

Good work Brother Hepburn!

Answer
Hell Reg,

I agree that so many people read our material with a preconceived bias.  That effects the way that they understand what is written in our publications.   Sometimes it seems that some people I have corresponded with can not help themselves but read their own ideas into what is published because of years of being grounded in false religious ideas.  Their personal bias can be very strong.

Being on this board for just over 10 years, experience has told me that I do not always express my thoughts in away logical way for everyone.  That is one reason why in my profile I suggest people read comments from different individuals to see if their style of expressing themselves suits the questioner.

Yes a several  questioners I have had over that time have not really been interested in an answer but have just wanted a debate.   They have not   

Being on the aspergers spectrum (a mild form of autism) my way of thinking is often quite different to the majority, so I have to work very hard to at making myself understood by others.  It seems sometimes I  fail. I suppose it can become frustrating for the person I correspond with if I do not make myself clear.  I  know I get frustrated when I get questions from someone that I have answered before.

Well at least I know someone understand what I am trying to say.  that makes me feel somewhat better.

By the way Cos has asked me several times in questions that I have rejected to write to you and ask you to send me your email address to pas on to him.I have explained that I have never met you nor do I know how to contact you.  But since you have written to me I thought I would at least show Cos that I do my best to answer his questions as politely as I can. Cos seems to have taken offence at something you wrote in the past.  I think it was to do with this http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2016/3/jesus-god-father-trinit   see the follow up at the bottom   

So if you want to correspond with Cos send me your email in a private post and i will pass it on.

Anyhow, thanks for the encourahment  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn