Jehovah`s Witness/Poor 'Cos' Doesnt Give up on False Trinty doctrine

Question
Cos is still being a trying to fault find anything on us Jehovah Witnesses, by using foolish arguments to prove the demonic False Trinity doctrine is true and were wrong.

No where can he even began to connect Jesus's God and Father 'Jehovah' yet, to even identified those 2 as the same one. Now this is so funny!!! Lol! Because, h Cos keeps picking on the wrong part of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, and cannot yet even use one scripture along with context as whole, that even Jehovah and Jesus are a 'Binity', much less can he create a Trinity with the holy spirit, which he's still struggling with that silly concept. LoL!!!

Good work exposing Cos so easily with the Bible alone!

Answer
Hello Reg,

I am not trying to expose Cos I am trying to expose the wrong thinking behind the idea of the trinity. Cos no doubt has had many years of exposure to that way of thinking.

Yes the trinity idea to us is something that is just so foreign to imagine. Even some trinitarian teaches will ultimately say that the idea is mystery as to exactly how it works. We understand that the Bible is very clear as to the distinctions between Jehovah, the Almighty and his created son, Jesus.  

Part of the problem we are up against is that there are Bibles that show theological bias in the translation of some key texts. That makes it very difficult to reason when Bibles do not agree. That is a part of the problem I am having with my conversations with Cos. How should certain words be translated and what difference does it make.

The idea has been so entrenched in the thinking of people, that, when the Bible came to be translated into the common language of people, the translators were so influenced by their theology or they were afraid to go against the norm that so many passages were poorly translated.

We must remember when discussing this with people, that they do take this subject very seriously. We need to show concern by not mocking their deeply and long held ideas.  We need to remember to respect that, and treat then accordingly, with dignity. It is such a big thing in their lives as it represents the god that they worship.

It is so well ingrained within their thinking pattern that it may become hard for such ones to see exactly what the original Bible rewrites said.

Cos has come up with some ideas based on the Bibles that he uses, that I have never heard of before and it is making me do a lot of background research. Personally I am learning quite a lot from some aspects of our conversations.

Reg, we might think the trinity doctrine is funny, but to a trinitartian it is very serious. It really isn't nice to mock people who believe it.

Well I have to go for now.

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn