Jehovah`s Witness/verry sorry

Question
I don’t hate the Jehovah’s wetness’s
I hate the watchtower, and I also pray to Jesus for my self
And for the Jehovah’s wetness’s  I now you can’t  pray to Jesus
Like Saul in acts 9:14.

So I am very sorry for giving you the impression of being hatful
May Jehovah bless you
Amen. Rano.....

Answer
Hello Rano,

I appreciate you taking the time to apologize, thank you!

I'm not understanding, if you do not hate JW's, then why do you hate the watchtower because they are Jehovah's Witnesses and they are Jesus' brothers.  Their Leader is Jesus Christ.

Now you said that you pray to Jesus.  Yet in the Bible, we see that Jesus prayed to someone else, and when Jesus' disciple saw Jesus praying he asked him to teach them as John taught his disciples.  Jesus never told anyone to pray to him now or some time in the future.  

Luke 11:1,2 (KJV) "And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth."

As we can see Jesus told people to pray to his Father!  So why are you not following what Jesus taught?  If Jesus himself specifically said to pray to his Father, and we already established who the Father is, it's Jehovah. Why do you continue to go against what Jesus himself said to do?

Again Jesus said:

Matthew 6:6 (KJV) "....pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."

Matthew 6:9 (KJV) "After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name."

So you are refusing to do what Jesus said, pray to his Father.  How do you justify that?  You really can't justify it.  It's like you or anyone else who prays to someone other than who the Bible says to pray to is putting themselves above what the Bible says.  Do you or whoever taught you those things have more authority than what the Bible says?  No, Rano, you do not have that authority. In your blatant disregard for what the Bible says, are you pleasing God or Jesus?  No, who would be pleased if you go against God and Jesus?  Satan the devil would be pleased, and right now that's what you are doing every time you go against what the Bible says!

You believe that Paul prayed to Jesus in Acts 9:14.  Yet, calling on the name of Jesus does not mean that they are praying to him or that Paul was praying to Jesus, were you aware of that?  The Bible does not contradict itself, every thing is in harmony from cover to cover.  Therefore, we already saw that Jesus specifically told his followers to pray to Jehovah God, the Father, and Paul did not go against that.  

Let's say for instance, Paul did go against what Jesus specifically said, would you follow Paul or Jesus?  

Who made it possible for us to freely approach Jehovah, the Father, in prayer?  Is it not Jesus?  Jesus was sent to earth to die so that we may live, he was given the very name Jesus meaning, Jehovah is Salvation, because he was the means that Jehovah used so that we could be saved.  So we call on Jesus' name by praying to his Father through him, or in his name.  Jesus was given authority by his Father for that very reason. (Matt 12:18; Matt 28:18; Acts 4:12)

Paul did not pray to Jesus, but did as Peter said regarding Jesus in Acts 10:43, 48 "To him all the prophets bear witness, that everyone putting faith in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”  48 "...With that he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ..."

If you want to imitate Paul, then you need to do as Paul did, pray to God the Father through Jesus Christ.

Romans 1:7-9 (KJV) "To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. 8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. 9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;"

2 Cor. 13:7 (KJV) "Now I pray to God that ye do no evil;...."

Eph. 3:14-17  (KJV) "For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,"

Phil 1:2-4 (KJV) "Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,"

Romans 15:30 (KJV) "Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ’s sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;"

Paul directed his prayers to Jehovah God, the Father of Jesus Christ our Lord, which he says many times! If you are so concerned about truth and being truthful, why are you not doing what the Bible says?  Did you know that the only worship that God accepts is worship to him that's in truth?

John 4:24 KJV "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

Praying to Jesus as God is not a Biblical teaching, and therefore is not in truth.  

Please consider those Bible texts and instead of believing doctrines of men that are untrue, believe what the Bible clearly says!  Don't let untruths told about us keep you from following what the Bible really says.  You see it there with your own two eyes.  

All we do is teach what the Bible really says, so because of your hatred for the watchtower, you're going to follow teachings that go contrary to the Bible, because the watchtower is the only ones teaching it?  You would rather have favor with people and follow men than to have favor from God?  No favor from God comes from disobeying what he says to do in his Word the Bible.

Good day,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T