Jehovah`s Witness/Found Where In Bible

Where is 1914, 1935, and 1975 found in your Bible?
In 1935 The heavenly hope ended and so now everyone else looks for the earthly hope. Where is that in scripture?

Hello Timothy,

All of those dates you have mentioned have been discussed in this forum already, all people can do is try to come up with the same protests over and over again, it's tired now.  

Do you deny that World War I happened in 1914?  Do you deny that since 1914, the signs that Jesus told us to look for that pointed to a conclusion of a system of things, or last days have been happening on a world wide scale?  Can you honestly deny that?  No you can not and no else can either.  They can lie about it, but that doesn't mean a thing.  It's still a fact!  Since Jesus said his presence would be during the times mentioned in Matthew 24, then why go against what Jesus said?  Jesus began ruling as King in heaven in 1914 and that was the start of the last days.  That is correct and still a fact that can not be denied.  

I explained 1914 from the Bible and how that time frame was reached by using the Bible.

Read it here:

Here is an exert from one of our publication about 1935:

"Without a doubt, if one of the anointed unrepentantly falls away, Jehovah does call another individual to take his place. (Romans 11:17-22) However, the number of genuine anointed ones who have become unfaithful is likely not large. On the other hand, as time has gone by, some Christians baptized after 1935 have had witness borne to them that they have the heavenly hope. (Romans 8:16, 17) Thus, it appears that we cannot set a specific date for when the calling of Christians to the heavenly hope ends."

1975 was similar to when Jesus told his followers they must drink his blood and eat his flesh...instead of sticking with Jesus until things were clarified they left off and went back to the things behind.  Because of misunderstandings ones left off instead of waiting for clarification.  But the ones who stayed did as Peter said:  "Whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life." (John 6)  JW's are the only true religion who worship the only true God, Jehovah, the God that Jesus himself worshipped and said was the only true God at John 17:3.

What you have to realize is that a lot of prophecies in the Bible do not give specific dates, it gives signs of things to look for or a time frame, certain lengths of times, or times that have to be calculated, etc.  When researching Bible prophecies there can always be a mistake made by an imperfect human. We have made adjustments.  But our adjustments are to align us better to what God is revealing from the scriptures.

You make it seem like JW's are the only religion that has made adjustments, made changes, or made mistakes. Making a mistake doesn't make us false, but you have been conditioned with faulty reasonings.  

I can recall when no religious entity would allow same sex marriages, but behold....many religions have changed and now many allow it, perform the ceremonies and are in fact part of those groups. That is a major change, not only in once taught doctrine, but a complete deviation from what the Bible teaches.

The adjustments JW's have made with Bible prophecy have clarified and refined things so that God's people can continue drawing closer to Jehovah God in spirit and truth, not away from God.  Those adjustments come from humility and wanting to line up with the scriptures, as well as intense love for Jehovah God and his son, Jesus Christ.  We aren't trying to impress people, nor have we deviated from what the Bible teaches in any way.

You know many atheists say that they do not believe in anything that they cannot see.  Yet their very existence depends on breathing the invisible air that cannot be seen. Put one in an air tight room and once all the oxygen that they can't see has been used up, let's see how fast they believe in something they can't see by getting to that door to open it up so they can benefit from the unseen.

Just because the Bible doesn't specifically have the four numbers "1914" doesn't mean the means by coming to that time isn't there (see link above).  Refusing to accept the obvious is a personal problem.  You need to learn the reasons behind things before you start to ridicule.

We use the NWT Bible and other Bible translations because certain languages are complex.  There are many words that can be used in languages to convey the same thought, but one word may be more clearer to a person than another word may be, thus using other translations can help a person get a more complete and full meaning for them because of the use of synonyms,etc.  So instead of relying on our selves, we want to make sure that every aspect of what God is revealing in the Bible is carefully considered.  As the Bible itself says to make sure of all things.(1 Thes 5:21)  I assure you that's what JW's strive to do to the fullest. Any person who says otherwise can hardly claim to be about truth.

So trying to attack us about dates and/or quoting articles from the 1800's and early 1900's is actually comical considering all things. As I've said before, it's like going into a forest hunting for an extinct animal, absolutely pointless!

Take Care,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)