Jehovah`s Witness/Still going strong

Hello David Again from Thailand,
 Just to bring you up to speed. I'm still going strong and enjoying the preaching work more than ever. The elders have just made me literature servant in my congregation and given me the keys to the Kingdom Hall so that I can get everything ready for our meetings. I'm 78 now and feel better and stronger than ever and all my thanks is to our wonderful God and Father Jehovah.
I can remember just a few years ago I was somewhat of a skeptic about Jehovaha's Witnesses (and according to my preacher, the weird things that they believe in) I started writing you with questions and with the help of the Bible, you answered them with the dignity and truthfulness only a JW could. You were very patient with me and that led me to investigate the teachings of  Jehovah's Witnesses. With my preacher by my side, the true answers found in the Bible couldn't be disputed by him or by me. A Bible study by dear brother Vito (now deceased) and Jehovah's holy spirit brought me into the realization of the truth and I was baptised. I know you know all of this Brother David but I just wanted to share this wonderful news with any new readers of this forum. But, even though you give all credit to Jehovah and righfully so, I still owe you and this forum a great big "thanks" for making it possible to bring this old "hard head" into the real knowledge and truth of the Bible.
 Again a great big thanks.

Brother Phil
Bangkok Thailand

Phil - Mon Ami!,

How are you my dear friend? I'm so elated that you are doing so well in the Truth. You have really touched my wife's heart. In June's broadcast I thought about you and all that you went through to be where you are today in Thailand. Jehovah is searching for such ones as yourself to find the Truth and be Jehovah's friend. You have such a special relationship with the most powerful, loving creator in the entire universal. This is a matter that Jehovah exclusively worked to have you with him. You are so special Phil that he needs you in what lies ahead. There will be some brothers and sisters that will be needed to encourage the congregation, give them strength, give them hope through examples of love and faith. Remember when the ten spies came back from the land of Canaan and eight of them spoke in such fear that it completely disrupted the whole camp in Israel? But, what did two notable men do? The two men were Joshua and Caleb. It was because of them both that Jehovah allowed them to go through the promised land and Jehovah selected Joshua to lead Israel. You, I believe Phil, will be a part of a group of special brothers that will unite the congregation through the means of the Faithful and Discreet Slave. You will be the voice that will say in the dark times of the Great Tribulation, "Have faith! Believe in Jehovah! Wear your Helmut of Salvation!" You will be that voice Phil. It was Jehovah that brought you to his house, not me. It was Jehovah that wants you to be his voice, not me. It's Jehovah that will need your confidence in him so that others may listen and follow his direction. Remember, it only takes one to be the voice of reason for Jehovah for many to believe and follow. I have faith in you my friend. You will be that voice for Jehovah very soon. Continue growing my friend and continue having that special relationship with Jehovah. He is going to need you very very soon.

Agape and Philia My Friend,

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer

Please Don't Forget That the Conmemoration of Christ's Death is March 23, 2016 after sundown. Please go to your local Kingdom Hall to participate in his memory of what his death meant for mankind. Also, Pease be advised that you can go to www, for more information and or see our videos My heart has been with Jehovah God for over thirty years and in good standing with my congregation. I believe that the Faithful and Discreet Slave is Governing Body as well as the Domestic who feed off the NWT Holy Scriptured as the tools of implementation, direction, dissemination of which Jesus Christ uses. My purpose is to answer almost any question on religious and spiritually related subject matter. Much of my resources are from the Watchtower and Awake plus other scholarly journals. Please let the inquiry be base on the personís earnest, honesty and whole-hearted approach combined with good faith. Let the inquirer humbly seek answers to further their knowledge of scriptures, culture, and overall increase his or her relationship with our Creator. Our relationship through this inquiry will not involve bashing, discrediting, or dishonoring other informational providers on this forum or any other forum and/or religion. I will quote from sources if possible and provide their information on this forum. Please refrain from aggressive, negative and non-productive discussion that hinders our progress of understanding and appreciating our Creatorís word, The Holy Scriptures/ Bible.

I am an active Jehovah's Witness and have been disciplined with over 30 years of bible based knowledge with informational data to support biblical history and culture as well as giving credit to my creator. Im very familiar with the organization and its history and will to the best of my ability answer it's past and present status. I, as well as the organization, am currently researching new information as more research comes to light or refined. Many subjects dealing with the Holy Scriptures are becoming clearer and thus being disseminated to those who want to be taught. If during our uplifting discussion, I have erred in reasoning or in presenting the information, I will apologize sincerely. I will not allow my knowledge or sinful tendencies of pride to cloud my judgment. The first step in any discussion is recognizing our humility and imperfect state in this world and that all that is spoken is derived from our Creator, Jehovah God.

My main organization tie is to the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. I also belong to othe secular organizations that are related to my psychology field.

My publications have appeared in many medias locally and nationally.,

I have a Masters in Criminal Forensic Psychology and have been teaching other related subject matters on for over 20 years. In addition, I have been teaching secular and theological based information for over 20 years as well. Im well versed in human behavior and social aspects of religious dedication. I'm also astute in criminal behavior as well with criminal mind. I was a law enforcement officer and a probation officer for half of my life.

All honors and awards go to my God.

My past and current clients are confidential because of the privacy issues that I must uphold.