Jehovah`s Witness/Truth about 1914

Question
I have attended a talk at a kingdom hall where the elder said " brothers the information is not just going to come to you, you are going to have to do some reasearch". I followed his instructions. I attended because the person inviting me told me that the information that would be provided would be true and accurate. So after attending and listening intently, I have did as he said and researched.  The elder also stated that you can use older publications to help in your understanding. I also came across a wt article stating that you can refer to older publications for better understanding. Once again I followed the instructions. This is where you can possibly help. If 1914 is in fact accurate, can you please provide a wt article from that time period (1914 or before) that states all of your claims regarding 1914.
Thank you for your time
Angelo

Answer
Hello and thank you for writing,

Yes research and study is vital. You can visit JW.ORG for a wealth of research materials. I'm sure the elders you spoke with would have directed you there as there are older publications on the site.  However, are you saying that those elders told you to go research publications from before 1914?  Or did they say older publications?  Because that is a major difference. And I highly doubt they would suggest that when the website is at your finger tips.

Accuracy is what I posted from the Bible about 1914, the scriptures are all there and if you want additional proof, you can do research on the website including the research guide on there, as well.  

If you still want more, then I suggest you ask the elders who you spoke with to provide you with the older publications you seek, since you said they suggested it then they should have no problem providing it.

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T