Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/PT

Cheryl. wrote at 2008-08-21 14:40:28
Hi. The PT stands for Past Times which is the name of a high street shop. I worked at their head office for a number of years and have seen this ring many times. I am sorry to add though that it looks like you have been given one of the rings which had a spelling error. It should read Semper Amemus, which means forever love and not Amemvs.

Cheryl.

Sorcha wrote at 2015-01-13 02:47:33
Not sure if this is still monitored, but the PT stands for Past Times, the shop that stocked these rings. The rings are Sterling Silver. I used to work there and have the same posey rings still to this day.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Les Keller