Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Removing Diamonds...

Elheuste wrote at 2016-06-05 01:04:36
None of what I read above answers the OP question: how to remove the stones? It wasn't whether it was worth it to do so, Nor was it about finding or using a refinery. So the question, in my opinion, remains unanswered. I was interested to know..

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Les Keller

With over 28 years in the jewelry industry we can answer most any questions you may have regarding "fine" jewelry, we cannot answer questions regarding "costume" jewelry or antique value jewelry unless it is diamond or gemstone related. In addition I cannot answer questions regarding Hallmarks or which jeweler made your item of jewelry. Please do not ask these questions as I am a diamond expert and jewelry designer.

I am a graduate of the Gemological Institute of America since August 1982, and have sold diamonds wholesale, custom mfg. and designed quality high end jewelry. I have appraised jewelry for government agencies and continue to deal with Insurance co. for replacement of lost jewelry.

Gemological Institute of America, 28 years experience in the Gem and Diamond Industry.