Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/screw mounted gems

Claudia wrote at 2010-07-22 14:21:06
The ring purchased for our mother also had screwed in stones.  Her ring was made by  Kaspar %26 Esh.  I always admired her ring and would like to see pictures of similar rings.  Her's was a diamond shaped mount with 5 stones.  very beautiful.

Scott wrote at 2011-09-26 21:50:02
My wife has one, it was purchased about 20 yrs ago at a Brendles store which is no longer in business.I am looking for some stones to add to ring now.

TERRI LEE wrote at 2014-05-05 20:02:41
I ALSO HAVE MY GRANDMOTHER'S RING; WOULD LOVE TO ADD 3 STONES. I HAVE BEEN TOLD COMPANY THAT MADE THE RING IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS AND BECAUSE MANY WANT LIGHTER RINGS THAT STYLE IS NO LONGER USED.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Thomas