Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/fish in crown symbol

belle wrote at 2010-02-26 03:39:24
A friend just found this mark...a crown with a fish inside.  It is on a pair of earrings that are on their original card.  The card says Crown Jewelry in script and the back of the card says "Made in Thailand".

Justine wrote at 2012-11-26 03:49:46
I found this, I think it's the name of the company Fish & Crown

Hand Painted Starflower Lapel Pin - Fine enamel jewellery from Fish & Crown

Fine enamel jewellery from Fish and Crown.

Fish and Crown are names associated with the finest enamel jewellery.

Each piece is a beautiful combination of enamel colours, skillfully appiled by hand.

The rich vibrant coulors are derived from the same materials found in stained glass windows.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Bill and Sally Jarrett

We are collectors, hobbyists and dealers in memorabilia and antiques - especially antique vintage and costume jewelry items. For 10 years we owned an antique shop here in Central Florida but retired and reopened a site on the internet that specializes mostly in antique jewelry and accessories such as perfume bottles, etc. Bill is informed on general antiques specializing in china and silver or sterling tablewares while Sally tends to jewelry and paper/advertising ephemera. We receive a lot of general questions from our site and would be glad to try and answer or give direction not considered for official appraisal purposes, i.e. estate or insurance.

10 years as antique shop owners 8 years as a jewelry designer supplying designs to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and MGM as well well as other limited outlets.

JewelCollect Jewelry Ring Collectors Jewelry International

10 years as antique shop owners 8 years in jewelry design jewelry collector member various forums, clubs, educational organizations