Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/GENIMPEX R 1743

Sally wrote at 2012-04-27 04:39:42
I also have a Genimpex necklace number R32320 and it is like the one you have made with the little dots but a picture inside I think of dragons and flowers. My father gave it to my mother to cover a scar on her neck from thyroid but other than this I have no idea where it came from. They lived in NZ and Brisbane so maybe made in Australia? It also has the screw on earrings and is a set! I have been trying to find out but yours is the only other one I have come across :)

sheree wrote at 2013-04-22 06:06:18
I also have a silver necklace with genimpex on every flower, however mine are R 1746 ON THE BACK , and mine has no black on it ,it looks pure silver with no colour at all each flower is 1 centimetres across I would love to know something about it , it also has 13 flowers ,My gran travelled all over the world she was an American Dr C Kuri.  

Hilary wrote at 2014-03-01 01:53:49
I also have a Genimpex necklace with R1742 on the back.  It also looks like silver, has no black on it.  It has nine flowers, each with three petals and a large dot in the middle of each flower.  

Ange wrote at 2014-05-30 13:09:03
I have a necklace and screw back earrings.  It is all silver in colour with 15 flower-like links.  Each link has 8 points around the edge and one in the middle.  It seems to have Genimpex R 3222 (I think) hand engraved on the back.  It came from my Great Aunt who lived in Brisbane from the 1920's to 1980's.  I'd love to know more if anyone has any info.  Thx

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Bill and Sally Jarrett