Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/vintage dress/shoe clips

Fern wrote at 2015-04-06 05:06:42
I have a reinad dress clip that has the same number of 307 stamped on the back.  My clip has a grape design with 9 large rhinestones to illustrate grapes and pave rhinestone leaves curling around the grape cluster. My clip and the photo clips do not seem to have a similar design.  Also, stamped on the back of my piece is the number 3 away from the maker mark and the 307 mark.  Any comment or ideas?

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Bill and Sally Jarrett

We are collectors, hobbyists and dealers in memorabilia and antiques - especially antique vintage and costume jewelry items. For 10 years we owned an antique shop here in Central Florida but retired and reopened a site on the internet that specializes mostly in antique jewelry and accessories such as perfume bottles, etc. Bill is informed on general antiques specializing in china and silver or sterling tablewares while Sally tends to jewelry and paper/advertising ephemera. We receive a lot of general questions from our site and would be glad to try and answer or give direction not considered for official appraisal purposes, i.e. estate or insurance.

10 years as antique shop owners 8 years as a jewelry designer supplying designs to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and MGM as well well as other limited outlets.

JewelCollect Jewelry Ring Collectors Jewelry International

10 years as antique shop owners 8 years in jewelry design jewelry collector member various forums, clubs, educational organizations