Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Caribe diamonds

sunshine wrote at 2011-03-28 21:24:24
My Caribe Diamond was purchased in 1966 at a PX in Labrador. I read your answer and went to my local jeweler this morning to have my ring checked. YES, it is a real diamond and not just a natural zircon.  

Cathy wrote at 2012-12-10 01:45:11
My dad bought my mom a caribe wedding and engament ring with 9 diamonds. They are real dimonds. So with out looking at the other persons ring you are most likly %90 wrong and they are real diamonds.  

Nana's ring wrote at 2015-10-30 20:10:58
Excuse me but my caribe diamond is a diamond with a certificate bought in 60's and it clearly says diamond on certificate not once but in 3 places.  I have an appraisal 12 yrs after purchase showing it as a "diamond" and it shows it has significantly grown in value.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Peter Lumetta