Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Ring Maker's Mark

sts wrote at 2012-08-12 14:36:23
My grandmother also has a ring simmilar to yours, but it has a "6" instead of an "8".

Ron wrote at 2013-06-27 00:33:48
I also have a similar mark on a solitaire diamond ring that has a 7 as the number. It belonged to my great grandmother, I think this ring came from a jeweler in New York or New Jersey. Has anyone found out any more details?

Martinez wrote at 2015-03-23 00:49:20
I have one, same makers mark, but a 10 to the right. Who is the maker?

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Bill and Sally Jarrett

We are collectors, hobbyists and dealers in memorabilia and antiques - especially antique vintage and costume jewelry items. For 10 years we owned an antique shop here in Central Florida but retired and reopened a site on the internet that specializes mostly in antique jewelry and accessories such as perfume bottles, etc. Bill is informed on general antiques specializing in china and silver or sterling tablewares while Sally tends to jewelry and paper/advertising ephemera. We receive a lot of general questions from our site and would be glad to try and answer or give direction not considered for official appraisal purposes, i.e. estate or insurance.

10 years as antique shop owners 8 years as a jewelry designer supplying designs to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and MGM as well well as other limited outlets.

JewelCollect Jewelry Ring Collectors Jewelry International

10 years as antique shop owners 8 years in jewelry design jewelry collector member various forums, clubs, educational organizations