Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Cluster Ring-African Stones?

Jefferson Faudan wrote at 2012-12-19 01:48:36

CID is Clyde Duneier Inc. is an internationally recognized leader in the jewelry industry.

Established in 1910 by Max Duneier, the Duneiers continue the family tradition of providing high quality precious and semi-precious jewelry. Todayís product line includes the finest in diamond and color stone jewelry.

Clyde Duneierís career of designing jewelry spans four decades. His designs are displayed in certain select fine jewelers around the country. Working in finemetals, such as platinum and gold, Clyde creates unique, yet tailored, designs which American women feel comfortable wearing. Whether Clyde Duneier features Rubies, Emeralds, Sapphires, Diamonds or semi-precious stones for his designs, you can rest assured the consumer benefits from a top quality and top value piece of jewelry that

will have its place in the new millennium.

less

Pam wrote at 2014-01-22 14:20:16
I was researching this as well and this is what I found. Idk if it helps. I also have a multi colored piece of jewelry that is marked CID 10k. I found that it was the mark for Cheryl's Inspired Designs!  

Pam wrote at 2014-01-22 14:20:28

Pam wrote at 2014-01-22 14:22:45
I was researching this as well and this is what I found. Idk if it helps. I also have a multi colored piece of jewelry that is marked CID 10k. I found that it was the mark for Cheryl's Inspired Designs!  CID Collection (Cherylís Inspired Designs), a custom jewelry design company was birthed as the downturn of the economy brought out the entrepreneur in many Americans. The talents and abilities that Cheryl had, designing and creating one of a kind pieces of jewelry that she once gave as gifts to friends and family, and the passion that she has always had as an Entrepreneur soon became extra income the family needed to make ends meet. She started selling in Spas and Salons and soon was approached by clothing lines such as ETC and Carlisle to make jewelry to accessorize their clothing lines being sold. CID Collection was nominated in 2012 by Fashion Group International for the Design Stars Award and has been asked to design a collection of jewelry to be worn by this years International Auto show models. Her designs can be found online and purchased at private showings, or one of this years events.  

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Peter Lumetta