Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Early 19th century ring

I have a vintage ring from around 1940's my husband parents got me from an antique jeweler. It has the 14K mark but also has an ROR mark and that is circled. I was wondering if you knew this mark?

Hi Marisa,
Sterling Jewelers from Ohio has been associated with the jewelry mark ROR but note that your jewelry could have been made by another jeweler or that ROR could mean something else entirely as the previous owner could also have engraved their initials on it. Hope that helps!

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon

Any diamond, jewelry or engagement ring related questions. I am a Graduate Gemologist and have extensive experience in the field of Gemology including diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals.

I have been working in the jewelry industry for over 10 years and am a Gemologist. I also appraise diamonds and jewelry for

Graduate Gemologist and Bachelors in Business Management. Apprenticed under Head Gemologist of for 2 years.