Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Eisenberg cocktail ring

Question
Got a large ring from my great Aunt years ago. Thought it was costume jewelry. Just noticed it has Eisenberg (not dot matrix)on the back. Also has 'Original' underneath that. 'Sterling' is engraved inside band of ring. There is a number 6 at top of ring. Would like to know what the 6 means. There are two clear emerald cut stones side by side in the setting. They are 1/2 inch by 1/4 inch each and ring is 1/4 inch deep. If you can tell me the value also, that would be great. THANKS!

Answer
Hi Susan,

The ring is an Eisenberg original, in "Sterling" silver and without testing it there is no way to know what the stones are. The number 6 is either the size or a manufacturers number. Really can't tell you more without actually seeing the ring. Thanks,

Peter

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Peter Lumetta