Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Repairing Chipped Crystal Door Knob

Question
I have a crystal glass door knob that has a small chip on its edge.  Is there anyway of using my Dremel to buff, polish or the chip away?

Answer
I think it would take more than a dramel.. What you really need is a Fordham bench grinder. These Need is a Fordem grinder...Theygo up to 20,000 RPM and with the right grinding compounds
you could take the edge off that chip..
Regards Rolfe

I was thinking the thing to do is take that off and go to any jewelry repair person or better yet a person that cuts rocks into gemstones... My guess if the cost is over $20. I would go and get another price. Good luck Rolfe

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Rolfe Foxwell