Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Amber petrified tree resin

Is it worth any money and how much

Hi thanks for your question, I'm not an expert in Amber .. But I've recently bought a few pices online.   Theyare not very expensive .... But are used in jewellery , bet comes from the Baltic , it washes up.... Then Dominican Republic with a insect in it ...
I've just been in japan wher it is  used in jewellery ... I don't have. Any prices but it is useful.. Easy to  polish , it's only resin and soft . Hope that helps
Regards Rod

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Rod Keady

all info pertaining to australian opals and opal fields is ok. online valuations is difficult but not entirely impossible. Photographs of stones should clearly show weight in carats and scale in mm. naturally photographs of opals are the hardest thing to take as a slight shift in direction displays a new colour or plane

Born into a pioneering opal family , now 48 yrs old , visited every opal field in australia, seen some of the finest stones ever produced . Sold high quality gems to japanese collectors and europeans and Americans
Have an incredible photogallery of opals ...try me !

The Directory of Australian Opal Dealers AGIOA Basel Gem Fair
Iwaki Dinosaur Fair Ibaragi Prefecture Japan
International Jewelry Tokyo .
Hong Kong Jewellery Show , Bankok Jewellery Show, Hiroshima Exhibition of Fine Gems, Tokyo International Jewellery Fair . various gem and jewellery WEBSITES

Sydney Grammar School graduate