Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Bridal Wreath Diamond Ring

Question
Ring pic 1
Ring pic 1  

Ring pic 2
Ring pic 2  
I'm looking for info on a wedding ring. Date on the inside is 1938 and also says Bridal Wreath. I know it is 18K gold as I had it tested.

I believe the Bridal Wreath may refer to a company from New Brunswick, but haven't been able to locate any info.
Any idea what it might be worth?

Answer
Hi Kristine,

Bridal Wreath is a company from Ottawa that had been making rings since around the 1930s and the worth of your ring would be best estimated by an antique jeweler since it will need to be inspected up close with the appropriate tools to be able to determine how much it is worth.  

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon