Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Gemstones and other stones need ID

Question
stone number 6
stone number 6  

this is the 3ed stone
this is the 3ed stone  
hi,I've had this rock collection since i was a little boy.
I have no idea where they came from but i wanna id, and if possible get them appraised to the best of your knowledge.

i have attached pictures of all the stones.
there are 6 stones, i was only able to upload 2 pictures. so for the rest of the images what should i do.?

thanks a lot for all your help.

-Jeff

Answer
Hi Jeff,

The best thing I can suggest is that you take them to someone in your area who can ID them for you and evaluate them. I can't tell from the photos what they are. I can only evaluate those gem materials that I personaly test and inspect. Better for you to follow my advice and a lot less expensive. Try a local gem and mineral club for help.

Peter

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Peter Lumetta