Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/"Promise Ring"

I was cleaning out my house and I came across a ring I got when I was younger. It says "MAGICGLO" on the inside of the band. On the other side it says the number "3101" I believe it was from Belden Jewelers. I was wondering if you could tell me more about it and the price range?

Thank you!

Hi Samantha,
Does your ring look like it is made out of gold or silver? Is there a karat-stamp? The stamp 3101 might  be part of the manufacturing mark. Also yes, Magic Glo brand was distributed by Belden Jewelers and Le Roy Jewelry (which is both owned by Sterling Jewelwrs and they also manage KAY, Belden, JB Robinson, Leroys, Marks & Morgon, Jared's and others)up until the 80s. Alternatively, I suggest you go to Belden Jewelers, Le Roy jewelry or Sterling Jewelers near you and have them inspect it for you in case there is no karat number stamp on the ring. They should be able to tell you what its value is.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon

Any diamond, jewelry or engagement ring related questions. I am a Graduate Gemologist and have extensive experience in the field of Gemology including diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals.

I have been working in the jewelry industry for over 10 years and am a Gemologist. I also appraise diamonds and jewelry for

Graduate Gemologist and Bachelors in Business Management. Apprenticed under Head Gemologist of for 2 years.