Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/where to get silver ring to mount different size stones

Question
I have some stones .Montana sapphires . I would like to have them set in silver rings. How can I find ring settings in different sizes so that I can have them mounted?

Answer
Hello Cathy,

If you go to a privately owned, local jeweler in your area, they could probably help you to measure your stones and find mountings for them.  You may want to get a list of local places and give them a call first to make sure that they do this sort of thing and have suppliers and catalogs that you can look at for style.  Good luck.  

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Melinda Nolan

I specialize in the design of hand carved, custom fine jewelry. I've been involved in the design and manufacturing of jewelry since the mid 90's and been studying gemstones my entire life. I am a certified diamond grader by the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) and have a Business Degree from Truman State University. I am the owner/designer of a retail jewelry store established in 1975 in St. Charles, MO.

Jewelers of America, AGTA (American Gem Trade Association), Retail Jewelers Organization (RJO), Board of United Services, St. Charles Chamber of Commerce, Grace Christian Church Worship Team.

St. Louis Business Journal, Saint Charles Magazine

Certified Diamond Grader - GIA, BS in Business/Marketing Truman State University