Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/joop

Question
hi...i found this ring and it says joop on the outer part in small wrighting and has the same name engraved on the backside with the number's 925 and 55 but on the outside it has a  singular ring of diamond like crystals around it..just one line though..i was just wondering what type of ring i have found and what is the value of it

Answer
Hi Tim,

The name written on the ring may be the makers name. The '925' designates it as "Sterling Silver" and the 55 is the size most likely. It sounds like a costume jewelry piece. Without seeing it I couldn't tell if they are diamonds or not. The value depends on the crystals mainly the silver is very cheap. Good Luck,

Peter

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Peter Lumetta