Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Diamond Ring

Diamond Solitaire
Diamond Solitaire  

diamond appraisal
diamond appraisal  
My diamond ring appraisal is outdated and I am looking to find what the current value would be.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have attached a copy of the old appraisal.

thank you

Hi Christine,
The only way to be able to appraise your ring is to inspect it up close and in person because tools would have to be used to inspect it. I suggest taking it to a local appraiser or perhaps the place where you previously got it appraised. Good luck!

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon

Any diamond, jewelry or engagement ring related questions. I am a Graduate Gemologist and have extensive experience in the field of Gemology including diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals.

I have been working in the jewelry industry for over 10 years and am a Gemologist. I also appraise diamonds and jewelry for

Graduate Gemologist and Bachelors in Business Management. Apprenticed under Head Gemologist of for 2 years.