Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/wedding bands!!

we paid over $400 for our wedding set and today I read the inside being curious and its reads 10KB. Is this fake jewelry????

The stamp on your ring might mean that it is 10 karat gold ('10k') that is bonded('b') with another kind of metal. It is most likely not fake, but gold filled/gold bonded. alternatively he 'b' could also be the jewelry maker's mark. If you want to be absolutely sure of the worth, you could have it checked out or tested by a local jeweler. Hope that helps.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon

Any diamond, jewelry or engagement ring related questions. I am a Graduate Gemologist and have extensive experience in the field of Gemology including diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals.

I have been working in the jewelry industry for over 10 years and am a Gemologist. I also appraise diamonds and jewelry for

Graduate Gemologist and Bachelors in Business Management. Apprenticed under Head Gemologist of for 2 years.