Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/antique bracelet

Question
bracelet
bracelet  

clasp stamp
clasp stamp  
Hi Peter,
I am not sure if you can help me or not but I have a bracelet from my grandmother and am trying to discover its value.  I have searched the internet but to no avail.  On the back clasp is 750FOMO
then below it looks like is stamped 66PD?  Also the box says Gioielleria Irma Veroli.  At least I think the middle word Irma is correct, the scripted letter is hard to make out.  I would appreciate any direction you could give me.
Thanks,
Nicole

Answer
Hi Nicole,

I don't know if I can help but the "750" is 18K gold stamp but can be gold plated or gold filled. Looks like an Italian piece. You need to get the piece tested for gold content and the weight will give you the value. The FOMO and the 66PD I am not farmiliar with. Ajeweler or gemologist can tell you more. Good Luck,

Peter

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Peter Lumetta