Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Emeralds

Question
I have this clustering of light green dark green and clear crystals that appear to be an emerald. Could you tell me if it is an emerald and it's uncut. Also how much is it worth

Answer
this is really out of my expertise, but I just want to say when you bring it in to a gemologist or very reputable jewelry store. Make sure you get two separate opinions...or more..
and keep the stone with you in your possession...., high quality emeralds can be very expensive...
. Your best bet is to find someone who will actually cuts emeralds and again you need someone
very reputable or you may not get back what you left....
regards Rolfe

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Rolfe Foxwell