Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Engagement Set

Question
Engagement Set
Engagement Set  
This was my grandmothers ring set, was left for me with many other things when she passed away many years ago, was told it was a vintage set. Is there anything you could tell me about this set, it is very delicate & dainty.

Answer
Hi Tricia,
It's hard to say anything about the carat or value regarding about grandmother's lovely engagement set without looking at it or inspecting it in person. The design however looks as if it could be from the 1920s-40s since the detailing looks very Art Deco. If you have the time and resource, I suggest that you take it to an antique shop or antique jeweler where they can inspect it in person. Goodluck.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon