Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/celtic knot?

celtic know
celtic know  
Hi! I have recently bought a car from someone, and while cleaning it i found this pendant (image attached) and i was wondering if you can help me identify it. Thank you

Riley, this is a fortunate find.

Yes, this is a Celtic Knot. Many forms of Celtic design are available in both modern and older forms. Check out "Irish traditional jewelry" and do other web searches incluiding eBay to see if an item close to what you found is available.

This appears to be silver. Clean gently with a polishing cloth, avoiding mch cleaning on the green background.

Best wishes. God Bless and Peace.  Thomas.  

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Have a question about jewelry repair or working with precious metal jewelry and gemstones? For many years up to December 31, 2010, I was a working professional bench jeweler, involved everyday with setting stones in mountings, designing and making jewelry, repairing and limited custom manufacture. If you work with jewelry as a hobby or as a profession, I might be able to help. I deal with the retail business, not mass production. Ask privately if you wish. See the box for that: It keeps your question between us. Please DO NOT ask MAKER'S MARKS, but metal quality marks are fine to ask. Please DO NOT ask diamond prices. See a gemologist for that.

I have extensive experience in design, service and making of jewelry. I deal mostly with precious metals and gemstones but work with many materials as needed and usable to create an artistic design. My experience also includes freelance photography and photographer of jewelry and similar items for a former employer and individuals. Design of custom items requires reading the desires of the client and being clear on what can be done within that framework...then fulfilling the transition of idea to reality. Effective communications is essential in a working designer/producer and customer relationship.

Education is English/Physics! Started in human resources, to advertising, to, what a road. I have had formal training in jewelry work and many shared experiences with top grade jewelers. We just never know were we will go or be. Follow your best, your dreams, with some discretion! Don't let the work tear up your body along the way as it has mine.