Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/Where can I buy a setting ring?

Himali wrote at 2013-10-07 07:38:09
Hey,i do not know any online shops of your area. you search on google for that. You may find a good online jewelry stores on that. But my advise do not purchase jewelry from online store. Personally visit their shop and buy it from their shop rather than online

l streight wrote at 2013-10-20 04:55:43
I recommend JTV they have lots of settings for various size stones.  You can trust the authenticity of their settings and their stones as well.   They have settings that are quick sets as well as the prong settings requiring a person experienced to do the setting.   They are reasonable priced and very authentic.  I purchase most of my jewelry from them as i trust them to be what they are reported to  be.    Also you can get the setting to match the size, shape and etc to match your stone.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Thomas