Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/10k white gold ring

Question
What dose 10k with a star mean?

Answer
Sorry, I checked for pending questions and found yours, three days late.  Allexperts was negligent in sending the question to me and I have not yet received it from them.

Allan, the star symbol is not significant except to help identify the maker or place of manufacture.
The important mark is the 10k, a mark recognized by law in the USA. Imported goods must be accurately stamped to show the gold content, as is this jewelry item.

Let me know if I can assist you more.  Blessings and Peace.  Thomas.  

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Thomas