Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/gold ring

Question
I have a white gold band on top of a yellow gold band with 696 14K Wed-Lok written in cursive on the inside.  This ring has a small feather-like design in the center all the way around the band. I read a entry similar to this with a different outer design.  Is this ring a vintage ring and what is its value.
Thank you.
Susan

Answer
Thank you for your question Susan. Like any ring value has to do with the metal weight, center/side stones and condition. While there are vintage/antique rings that are very valuable, most are not worth much more then the actual material value. Unlike old comic books or baseball cards, there are very few rings in the World that gain value over time based on the designer.

An exception to this rule might be a ring that was designed and crafted by Harry Winston for example, which as you can imagine is extremely rare. I would advise you to seek out and meet a certified appraiser in your area to weigh and examine the ring to give you an approximate value. You can also try uploading the images of the ring on a couple antique/vintage jewelry forums to see if you get any bites as well. However, again it might be best to get it appraised so you can accurately describe it.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon