Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/vintage cross

Question
cross pendent
cross pendent  
my son found a small cross in the washateria today an i am curious of when it was from it has a few designs on its front .on the side it says 14kg esemco.can you help me?

Answer
Der Andres, Esemco jewelry is seen often in auctions such as eBay of vintage items. I would suspect it is from the early part of the 1900's butg not bring an antique seller cannot say for sure. The photo is not quite clear enough to make out detail.

Please look here on eBay for a variety of Endemco items,most of which are gold. Serching for Ensemco gold cross may turn up one like your son found.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=esemco%20jewelry&clk_rvr_id=741095520684&adp

This is a nice find.  God Bless and Peace, Thomas.

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Thomas