Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals/What kinda ring do I have?

It's all gold I assuming each side has what I assume is a falcon  with a star under each foot  then the front has a circle that has Rigges like a quarter. Then there's other circle in that nd then in the middle is a green gem

Hi Noemi,
The ring you are describing sounds similar to a ring with a Egyptian Horus falcon design, although typically, the symbol under each foot for the Horus falcon are shen rings (a circle with a line at a tangent to it, instead of stars) and he has a red circle above his head. It could also be that the design of your ring is something else altogether and is just custom made that way by the previous owner. Hope that helps.  

Jewelry, Gems, & Minerals

Jonathon Ohayon

Any diamond, jewelry or engagement ring related questions. I am a Graduate Gemologist and have extensive experience in the field of Gemology including diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals.

I have been working in the jewelry industry for over 10 years and am a Gemologist. I also appraise diamonds and jewelry for

Graduate Gemologist and Bachelors in Business Management. Apprenticed under Head Gemologist of for 2 years.